Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bet youweren't expecting to hear from me already!

Jul 06, 2011
Hello!!!!
Yes, it's true, I'm e-mailing you. I guess that's what we're supposed to do. I have 30 minutes to write. Good thing I'm a fast typer. Well, first of all- everyone took such great care of me at the MTC. Seriously every step of the way I was helped. It was awesome. I got my German books, they led me to my District (speaking nothing but German..AHHH) where I met my companion. Her name is Sister Mc-something...... I feel awful for forgetting. But she's from AUSTRAILIA! Sweet huh! She seems really nice. Then they took me to this computer lab where I had a welcome orientation thing, which i couldn't really hear because it was loud... So I hope I didn't miss something important. Anyway, then I learned about the gym rules and attire and no jogging dates. Haha I don't know why that made me laugh. But yeah! Now they said I could e-mail and I was really surprised. So I still don't know my P-Day, but I'll find out soon enough. Well........I don't really know what else to say. I love you guys! I know that the church is true and I'm so excited to serve. So so excited. Everyone here is so nice. I'm excited to be here. Everyone that has a chance should serve a mission. I haven't even been here that long and I already love it. Anyway! I'm so grateful that I was raised in the gospel with a great family and now I get to go and share it! Woo! K- I love you guys! Pray always!
Love,
Sister Niebergall

No comments:

Post a Comment