Familie!!
First of all JEFF'S MISSION CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so
so so so so so happy to find out from Sis. Pimentel. She called up while
we were having comp study and she read the e-mail and I cried! I was so
happy! Jeff will be so amazing in Dallas and I just had to laugh
because he's going state side Spanish speaking, just like dad! He is dad
I swear!! But Congratulations Jeff or should I say Felizidades! (Ich
weiß nicht) Gratulation! Woo! I'm tri-lingual with that word! Also, I
love that you ate at Texas Roadhouse. Thats so fun! And yummy food
there! That's super crazy that Derek is going to Dallas. I think Mel
Fry's brother may be going there too (Spanish speaking also), but I
can't remember. That was where Jacob Wiglama served his mission! CooL!!
Anyways it was wunderschön to hear from you!!! It was fun to read
e-mails from several of you!
I'm glad to hear the language will get better. I just need to
remember that. I speak English with Sister Martinz most of the time, but
the other day we had a nur Deutsch tag (only German day) and it went
better than expected. I need to do that more often so I just get in the
habit of speaking German. Yesterday was a big accomplishment, I said a
whole two sentences to someone on the street instead of just one! Yay!!
I knew you would look up Celle and that just makes me so happy
that you watch the weather and look at pictures (right? if not, you
should. Its SO beautiful!!) Its part of the old West Germany. There is a
castle here in Celle, its a museum and is only open Tuesday thru
Saturday. So we can't go to it ever cuz its not open during P-Day.
Bummer, huh! We are on bikes and I love it!!! Its good exercise and I
may be showing off my garments, I'm not really sure, but people probably
think they're biking shorts if they do see them. Its also a little
awkward when the wind blows the skirt up when you're riding. Oh well
(naja) its no problem. We do still do a lot of walking though because
its easier to talk to people when we're on foot. We just bike from place
to place and when we get there walk around. Its a lot more exercise
than I got in the MTC. Its great!
I can't believe 9-11 was ten years ago! Was it really that long
ago? Dang! I'm glad you watched music and the spoken word! Its so good! I
miss watching it! But yeah, wow I totally forgot about it yesterday.
Deutschers don't really celebrate it. Weird, right? ;)
We have 9 investigators and are hoping to get more this week. We
met a Jehovah's Witness family that we have an app with on Wednesday. It
would be great to have another family in the ward. There isn't a
college in Celle. I'm not really sure why people come here except that
its beautiful and lots of fun places to shop!
Haha Sister Martinz is great. I love her! She's always singing and
humming on the streets. I always hiccup and she said one time, in
her Austrian accent (Just jokingly, I hope) "Why do you always make that
SCHEEOOPID noise?!" (that's how she pronounced stupid) it made me
laugh. She really is great and I'm so glad to have a nice supportive
companion when my Deutsch is not so good and she can help me learn!
Its raining here a lot in Celle and I have no coat. This morning we
looked for some to buy, but every time I saw the prices I thought "mom
would die!" But I may just have to settle for one of the coats. Sorry!
I'm glad you enjoyed the story of the lady on the bike. Every time I
think about it I get goosebumps. Its so cool! And if Jeff doesn't write
stories I'm gonna have to pry them out of him cuz I want to hear
them!!! I'm glad you got my stuff from grandma and my package. It
would've been a disaster if I didn't have grandma to give my stuff to!
My average day diet is toast with nutella for breakfast, bread with
cheese and ham for lunch and a frozen pizza for dinner. Sometimes we
have pasta too. Not too much time to cook though. But yesterday we ate
at a members house and we had roast and potatoes (Before you laugh), it
was crazy cuz the roast was rolled up and inside was a pickle! I was
scared to taste the pickle at first cuz I thought it was a jalepeno, but
then it was a pickle! It was very very delicious. I wanted to ask for
the recipe, but I don't know how to say that. I have had the chocolate
too! I swear that's also part of our diet. Bread, cheese, pizza, pasta,
chocolate. Its wonderful, I quite enjoy it!
I 'Pulled a Sister Niebergall' again, meaning garments in the
skirt. I went potty at a members house (She has special needs so I don't
think she noticed, but Sis Martinz got a kick out of it. Also while we
were visiting this lady and I was saying the prayer, and was trying to
say "We're grateful we could visit Sister Koppke" But forgot her name
and so it was like this "We're grateful we could visit *crap what's her
name (to sister Martinz)* We died laughing and had to start the prayer
over. Again, I'm not sure if the lady noticed or not.
The pictures are of Me and Sister Martinz and also when I found out where Jeff got his call!
Man! This is a way long letter!! I hope all is well with you and
I'm so glad to be bringing people unto Christ! It really is such a great
feeling!!! I hope I can continue this work for the rest of my life! I
know its the work of our Heavenly Father! I know He knows and loves us
personally! I love you all SOOOOOOOO much!!!
Love, Sister Niebergall
Talking to Sister Pimentel about Jeff's Mission call
With Companion
No comments:
Post a Comment