Saturday, June 9, 2012

Immernoch in Rostock - May 14, 2012

Hey family!
 
It was wonderful to Skype with you all too! And see your faces, hear your voices and laughs. It was great! I loved it. Was Rachel so wiggley with Jeff too? I enjoyed her wiggliness. It just made me feel at home. Bummer that we didn´t get to talk longer. It was way too short. Lucky that you and Jeff got to talk longer though. Fun fun. Did you get a picture of him Skyping? I would love to see it if you did.
 
MOM! I´m a dork and totally forgot to wish you a happy mother´s day. I guess the excitement of seeing you all made me forget! BUT I hope you had a wonderful day!! I thought about you all day and thanks for all you´ve done for me. You´re the best.
 
Guess what song is playing in the Casino right now. Everybody dance now. First thing that comes to my head? "Everybody put your shoulders to your ears now!" I love my family.
 
I´m so glad you could feel the spirit when we sang and when I bore my testimony. I said a lot of things very wrong, but I decided not to point it out because you wouldn´t have known any different. Haha.
 
Sister Bohne if you pronounce it the way Germans do is Boh-nuh. That´s how she introduced herself, so maybe she´s pronouncing her name differently here in Germany. I admit, I say my name with more of a German accent now.
 
Cynthia and Vivian are doing fine as far as we know. They just weren´t home when we had their appointment. We have an appointment with them tomorrow. We´ll see how they´re doing then. We saw Cynthia briefly Saturday, but we just ran to her house to make an appointment. Thank you so much for your prayers.
  
 
I just have to tell a quick funny story from this week. We just came back from Bruder Schmidt´s house eating the yucky pickled herring and quark. That whole day was kind of going wrong. We went to catch our train and there was a BEAUTIFUL sunset. And not too far off there was a man peeing onto the train tracks. It was a perfect end to a really rough day. I wish I would´ve taken a picture. It was too hilarious. I don´t know what the deal is with Germans, but they love to pee where everyone can see them. Naja.
 
I love you all so much! I know that this church is true and that Jesus is our Savior. I know that He loves you! He knows you personally and what you´re going through. Being a missionary is the best thing I could have ever done with my life. I don´t regret it one bit. If there is anyone out there wanting to go on a mission DO IT! You will meet so many incredible people and it brings such a richness to your life that you just don´t get anywhere else! I love you all so much!
 
Love, Sister Niebergall

No comments:

Post a Comment